Universal lead for joining the stereo RCA/Phono input/output of audio sources together. May be used for joining a CD player to an amplifier or the stereo audio output of a video to an amplifier.
- Strain relief adds extra durability when cable is put under extreme conditions and also prevents oxidation
- High quality audiophile reproduction
- Aluminium-mylar foil wrap provides enhanced noise rejection
- Machined, gold plated RCAs for optimised connectivity and signal transfer
- Advanced multiple screening against radio frequency interference (RF)
- Spring grip outer connectors and split pin centres on each plug ensure a tight, positive contact with both source and display equipment
There are no reviews yet.