This USB-C DisplayPort hub combines three USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps ports, dual display outputs, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, dual card readers, plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C. HDMI supports up to 4K 30Hz Ultra HD, while MST allows streaming the independent screens to both DisplayPort and HDMI at a lower resolution.
- 4K@30Hz UHD HDMI & DisplayPort
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- USB-C Power Delivery 100W charging
- 5Gbps SuperSpeed USBx2 & card readers
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB-A ports for easy expansion. With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support both DisplayPort and HDMI up to 4K@30Hz Ultra HD video output.
- Support MST, streaming to extra 2 independent displays via DisplayPort and HDMI simultaneously, while the max. resolution of HDMI will lower to 1080P@60Hz. MacOS does not support MST.
- With the card reader supporting 24mm size, with SDHC / SDXC specification up to 2TB capacity.
- Gigabit Ethernet supports IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control. Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with computer which equipped Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode).
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed. Plug and play, no driver required.
There are no reviews yet.