- With this WiFi waterproof socket from WOOX you can control electrical devices from your smartphone or tablet. This is possible from every room in your house, but also at a greater distance. The WiFi waterproof socket is suitable for use outside the home, because of the fully waterproof cover that clicks over the socket. The WOOX waterproof socket can be mounted instead of a normal socket, and can of course be used as a normal socket in addition to its various smart functions.
- The WOOX waterproof socket can be switched on and off remotely. For example, you can turn on the garden lights via your smartphone. You can also set a timer for the socket after which it automatically switches off, or create a schedule so that the socket switches on and off automatically at your chosen times. Set a schedule to turn your garden lighting on and off automatically! You use these smart functions via the Woox Home app. This app is available for free in the App Store and Google Play Store
- You connect the WOOX waterproof socket with your WiFi network, and the socket works with all WiFi routers. So you only have to have a WiFi network, and you don’t have to buy an extra bridge or hub to connect your WOOX smart devices. a Plug & Play product without snags!
- All WOOX smart devices work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. With the help of Alexa or Google Home you can control all your connected WOOX devices with your voice. Note that an Amazon Alexa or Google Home must be purchased separately in order to use voice control
- Voice control – works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and echo Dot) and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT
- No Hub required – works with any 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate Hub or paid subscription service
- Remote access – control your smart Power strip from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free woox home app
- Scheduling – schedule the Smart Power strip to automatically power home appliance on and off as needed
- Away mode – turn your devices on and off at a different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- IP66 protected and certified
There are no reviews yet.