- Durable steel frame
- The saddle can be adjusted in two planes
- Multi-position steering wheel with elbow pads
- Cycling pedals with baskets and adjustable straps
- Mechanical, liquid resistance system, the so-called “sharp wheel”
The Holo exercise bike features a mechanical resistance system, the so-called “Sharp Wheel” with infinitely variable load adjustment, steel flywheel and drive chain. The flywheel’s large diameter and heavy weight ensure smooth movement, and seamless resistance adjustment allows for precise selection of training loads. It has a solid frame made of steel profiles, which ensures stability during exercise.
-The bike has a comfortable ergonomic seat, adjustable in 2 levels (horizontally and vertically) and a multi-position handlebar with adjustable height, which allows you to use many types of handles. All this makes the bike easy to customize individually.
-The multi-position steering wheel with elbow pads allow for an intense sprint. The non-slip surface of the pedals and adjustable foot straps on the toes also ensure stability.
-LCD computer displays the most important data for each workout. A great feature rarely available on other bikes in the same category, are the touch sensors that register the height of the pulse. The bike measures heart rate, distance, speed, calories, total distance and revolutions per minute. The scan function (SCAN) updates cyclically for all measured parameters.
-Wide stabilizers ensure stability during exercise.
– Transport wheels on the front stand allow you to effortlessly move the bike around the room. The front and rear legs allow you to precisely level the bike on uneven terrain.
There are no reviews yet.